O farol

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/rochabrava_map.jpg
dkc
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

O farol

Post by dkc »

how is O Farol doing at the moment - anyone hear about reductions for home owners there of 10% off your bill...
dkc
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Re: O farol

Post by dkc »

meant to add - it's such a good restaurant. My favourite in CVO and just so handy - no taxis
Mike Banks
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Mike Banks »

Not been out since March, but RB owners do get 10% off.
thefellon
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by thefellon »

They have reduced their prices and extended the menu, and also do a takeaway service. Its still pricey in my view, but cant fault the service or food.

There were some menus and 10% off cards (for anybody) in reception when we there in June.
cereza
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by cereza »

Yes a very good restaurant and ideal for RB owners. I think the 10% discount was overdue as it was very pricey but the romantic outdoor ambience makes up for it. I also really like O Jardim do Farol just outside the main entrance which is also very handy and serves great fish.
dkc
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by dkc »

yeah, we really love the ambience- sitting outdors overlooking the pool and gardens, is pricey but might be a bit more affordable this year.
Def going to try jardin o farol this year - just never got around to it but have heard great things...............roll on Sunday
Mike Banks
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by Mike Banks »

Can definitely recommend Jardim do Farol. It's a nice friendly family-run restaurant, and we've always had a good meal there. Be aware, though, that they don't take credit cards - cash only!
cereza
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by cereza »

Yes thats right -cash only but friends of mine were caught out once with no cash on them at all when the bill was presented and the owners just said "drop it in tomorrow" - no fuss at all. They really are nice people :)
montyperera
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by montyperera »

Hi, does anyone know which night of the week O Farol has live music, this summer? We were there 3 years ago and there was a guy called Paulo who sung on a Monday night and the kids loved him! Can anyone tell me if Paulo is still the resident singer and which night(s) he performs? Thanks, Monty.