Easyjet booking changes

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY

Moderators: Gambrinus, e-richard, kteee

Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Easyjet booking changes

Post by Geoff »

Just to say to check your flight bookings.....we were due to come out on the afternoon flight in early Jan ( Brexit & Covid permitting) and were emailed to say that Easyjet had assigned a different aircraft for the flight : not really a problem. When I checked the bookings though, I see they changed 1630 to 0740, without so much as a "by your leave"!
Care!
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Easyjet booking changes

Post by PTBUXTON »

we've just had our flight cancelled for 30th January
Farol
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Easyjet booking changes

Post by Farol »

I think it's understandable that airlines are having to consolidate, change and cancel flights and there will not be a single airline not faced with this, especially with the government rules for many countries constantly changing and differing from country to country.

I have had several flights cancelled and yes it annoys me but I understand the situation. On at least three occasions they have even been cancelled and/or rearranged after I had checked in and printed boarding passes.

I think the general advice has to be that anybody that has flights booked needs to keep an eye on them and can't assume they will go ahead as planned.

The general situation seems to be that changes are unlikely less than 14 days before a scheduled flight as different EU compensation rules kick in then.