Accommodation Advice

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Belfastblue
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Accommodation Advice

Post by Belfastblue »

Hello all. Hopefully you guys will be able to give me some advice, we have been to CVO several times and most recently stayed at Clube Golfemar which we thought was fantastic. We now have a two year old and were thinking of hiring a villa for 12 nights next July, we are looking at Golfemar again but wondered if there are any other recommendations out there. Thanks in advance.Lee
cumbria sue
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Accommodation Advice

Post by cumbria sue »

have you looked at Rocha Brava across from Golf Mar ? it has 3 super pools and a Kiddies club a playground nr the large pool as well , very good for families
Belfastblue
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by Belfastblue »

Hi Sue. We stayed at Rocha brava on our first visit and found the apartment to be a bit dated, no A/C either!!! However the complex was good so I wouldn't rule it out. Would you know of a good website I can use to check some prices out? As an aside Ian from just over the border in Northumberland originally, unlike my mates however I am CUFC man !!!
cumbria sue
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by cumbria sue »

Belfastblue wrote:Hi Sue. We stayed at Rocha brava on our first visit and found the apartment to be a bit dated, no A/C either!!! However the complex was good so I wouldn't rule it out. Would you know of a good website I can use to check some prices out? As an aside Ian from just over the border in Northumberland originally, unlike my mates however I am CUFC man !!!
not sure which would be best sites to try , but why not fry going direct to RB , Travel Republic or Tripadvisor also , think you might find RB a lot better now as they are under different management and it is very much improved ...CUFC doing well at the moment so you should be on a high as half our village is
tricky
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by tricky »

Have a look at Vila nova resort. Children's pool
And playground. Very small and safe. Onsite restaurant and shop
John Burgess
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by John Burgess »

Have a look at Brisa Do Mar on this site under rentals 4 bed oe web www.brisadomarcarvoeiro.com
granny carol
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by granny carol »

Hi belfastblue,

I am a regular visitor to Carvoeiro. We booked a villa with Ronald Robert Young @ algarve travel association for October - it was a con, no villa and no refund. Be very aware of this con man and if you see his name advertising villas - AVOID LIKE THE PLAUGE. Better safe than sorry.