info please about Colina Sol

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
anniem

info please about Colina Sol

Post by anniem »

coming to algarve in October with my son aged 12, He has special needs (autistic disorder) and we are booked to stay at Colina Sol for a week. What are the good and bad points of this accomodation? We both like peace and quiet..him in particular. Been to the algarve many times before, so will be driving about no probs!! Hopefully!! :lol: Never been to Carvoeiro before tho!! Looking forward to it..thanks Anne :wink:
Gambrinus

Post by Gambrinus »

Hi Annie,

I am sure there have been a few comments about this development in the past - please use the search function at the top to search the forum for previous topics on Colina Sol. I found

viewtopic.php?t=3286&highlight=colina+sol

and there are probably a few more further down.
rodger'di
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

colina sol

Post by rodger'di »

Hi Annie
We stayed at Colina Sol last Oct ,I have to say the place was looking a little tired but it was very enjoyable.
We had an excellent time,I'm sure you will too.
regards from Rodger
anniem

colina sol..thanks

Post by anniem »

Thanks for getting back to me..I was getting abit concerned. Booked the holiday..then looked up some review sites..and read some concerning stuff about Colina Sol..that it was damp and smelly..stay away etc etc.

Tired looking I can deal with!! :lol:

Was it relatively quiet??

Hopefully the weather will be ok...tried CVO as I wanted a change of scenery..but my son likes sameness (due to the autism) so we are back to Algarve again.

Anyway thanks again...my mind is a bit more at ease now!! :wink:
rodger'di
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

colina sol

Post by rodger'di »

Hi Annie,

In answer to your question ,it was quite quiet.
I have a couple of photos you may like to see if I can fathom out how to attach them.I will be in touch.
regards
Michael Crane
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: colina sol

Post by Michael Crane »

rodger'di wrote:Hi Annie,

In answer to your question ,it was quite quiet.
I have a couple of photos you may like to see if I can fathom out how to attach them.I will be in touch.
regards
Did you ever fathom it out? If not lookhere.
Gary/Gaynor
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Gary/Gaynor »

We had friends that stayed there last Sept 2006 and they were very pleased with the accommodation.
:) Gaynor