mobile dongles for sale

Enter your free classifieds.
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

mobile dongles for sale

Post by maccasa »

I have now got unlimited fibre so I am selling my selection of mobile dongles:-

1) Vodafone mobile dongle - take anywhere 10hr battery - up to 25mps. needs Sim from Vodafone 15 euro
2) Meo Mobile - take anywhere 10hr battery - uo to 30mps. needs Sim from MEO 15 euro
3) Vodafone laptop dongle - up to 50 mps. needs Sim from Vodafone 15 Euro

These were all originally 39.99 Euro, however none of these give the stated rate but I have always got 12 mps where I am, in the shadow of solferias, I could run the TV Mbox and a laptop (up to 5 devices) from any of them.

They are all now limited to 30GB/month data usege so watch 10 films and you have used it and need to buy more data - I have 3 grandchildren so they would burn it in a week!

All have the boxes etc
widge
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: mobile dongles for sale

Post by widge »

maccasa wrote:I have now got unlimited fibre so I am selling my selection of mobile dongles:
Try changing your diet or is it the moral variety that's so plentiful? In any event I'm sure it keeps you "regular" in all respects, is this why the dongles are surplus to requirement ? :D :D
TCSltd
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by TCSltd »

Hi Macassa

I am thinking of getting a 4G dongle for my laptop.
We are in Poco Barretto, and are lucky to get 3mb download so experience poor performance on the IpTV.

Our current provider are NOS would your Dongle work for me, do you think?

Regards

Chris
maccasa
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by maccasa »

No Chris, only Vodafone or MEO and you would need a monthly wifi package (24.99?) I tried NOS some time ago and it was very poor. I am currently on a connected system with MEO, which is nearly €35/mth but it is unlimited downloads. Most systems are limited to 30mb/mth and they charge you an exorbitant amount for each Gb you use over that.