If interested

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
emg
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

If interested

Post by emg »

Hi I have visited Carvoeiro around 35 times and returning back there on the 24th October for 2 weeks I have met many nice people from the forum some have remained friends and still are for the past 13 years if you are around the village from the 24th october and want to meet in the day or evening for a drink and a laugh that would be great my regular haunts are boa vida sometimes Sully's and the jail house although I realise its closed at the moment my name is Ed from Glasgow and i shall be coming over with my partner Morag if interested email me at emg@supanet.com or via the forum

My best

Ed and Morag :D
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: If interested

Post by Geoff »

Hi Ed
Back in the day, Forum contibutors used to meet at Rosa's ( Sesmarias cafe) for a natter, but don't think that's happened for some years. We'll be there from 30 October...do you walk? If so, sign up at : http://www.forum.carvoeiro.com/viewforum.php?f=39

If not, hope to be at Jailhouse, but you say it's closed...
emg
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by emg »

Hi Geoff thanks for the reply we shall be walking a lot when we arrive on Sunday 24th yes I remember those days, wondered if you knew Pato meet him on many a occasion however heard he sadly passed away I think 2 years ago we generally go to Boad Vida and the Carvoeiro bar so if you guys are around send me a text if you wish a meet I have been to Cvo around 30 odd times hope to hear from you, here is my mobile 07966 244414.

My best

Ed and Morag
Geoff
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Post by Geoff »

I hear that.....
Jailhouse 100% open and great fun especially the Saturday afternoon session on the patio which starts at 4.30.
Evening sessions begin at 9.30 for live music.
Best to book Saturday afternoon via Facebook.
Hope to be there a saturday night...
emg
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by emg »

Hi Geoff had many good nights there as a music Agent and Promoter in glasgow if will probably be my first visit there this Sunday 24th