Local Garages

Please use this forum for general discussions or questions related to Carvoeiro life ONLY
Andrewf
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Local Garages

Post by Andrewf »

I am looking for a reliable garage in or near Carvoeiro, to arrange a service (maintenance) for my Mercedes.
Other than the main dealership, can anyone suggest a good garage / motor mechanic that I could use please?
steve
CVO Master
CVO Master

Re: Local Garages

Post by steve »

I can recommend Arthur Madeira at Mexilhoeiro da Carregaçao which is between Estombar and Parchal. I started taking my BMW to him for jobs I did not want to do after I decided to no longer pay main dealer prices. His workshop does not look much from the outside but on the inside is very clean and tidy. He speaks fluent English and is used by a lot of expats. I have seen Mercedes cars in his workshop so I know he works on these. His phone number is 967922090
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by roy4eyes »

Jose Miguel at Urb. Boa Vista, 112. 8400-553 Tel. 918 462 490. Worked at Star for 20 years and now set up from home.

Speaks very little English but his daughters and wife are fluent Labour at € 25 per hour.

Tell him that Roy, the eye man, from 41 recommended you.
roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by roy4eyes »

Andrewf - if you are not aware Urb. Boa Vista is in Carvoeiro - just off the road to Sesmarias. I can send you a map if you forward your e-mail address.
Andrewf
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by Andrewf »

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated