Cleaner required

Share experience regarding ownership of property and/or living in Portugal.
Emmy
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Cleaner required

Post by Emmy »

Honest reliable cleaner required for two villas. One in Carvoeiro, the other between Carvoeiro and Lagoa. I require a cleaner for one or both.
10 euros per hour. We supply cleaning products. Must speak sufficient English and have own transport. Some occasional weekend hours.
If you have a recommendation it would be most appreciated.
Please reply to this message or text 933645323.
Thank you
bazza
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Cleaner required

Post by bazza »

I honestly do not think you will get anyone who is legal to respond to this. They would want a contract and social security payments which i think is including holiday pay which makes it a 13 month contract. Have to see how you go .Unless of course you are also going under the radar, and then you are asking for someone reliable and honest who is also going under the radar. Honest ,Reliable, under the radar and 10 euros per hour do not add up .
bazza
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by bazza »

I would ask you to view widges request for a new cleaner to get a better angle on what is required.
Emmy
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by Emmy »

Bazza your criticism is presumptuous.

My post did not detail exact specifics as I did not feel it necessary. These were discussed with prospective cleaners.

The offer is on the basis of the cleaner being self employed. Portuguese income tax is paid in addition to the hourly rate shown. This is entirely legal.

I may be new to this forum but I am known locally as both honest and reliable.

After a trial period once we know and meet each other’s expectations a contract will be made. Best for both parties rather than enter one immediately where it may not be in either parties best interest.

Both positions now filled with personal recommendation. Thanks to forum users for their attention.