Open restaurants?

madaboutangling
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Open restaurants?

Post by madaboutangling »

Coming out this Sunday until after New Year. The Weather looks great. Which restaurants in the area do people know are open at the moment?
PTBUXTON
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Re: Open restaurants?

Post by PTBUXTON »

It's great pity but nobody seems to want to reply to requests or anything for that matter,in answer to your question there are very few open at this time of year.My wife and I decided to stay at home this Christmas due to the lack of activities and Restaurants open,we had done 5 out of the last 6 years.Just recently we had gravitated to Lagoa,using da Donato's ,the Chicken place,and Paletta mainly because of cost but also as 2 out of the 3 are nearly always open.Have a good stay in CVO :)
madaboutangling
CVO Senior
CVO Senior

Post by madaboutangling »

Hi PT Buxton. Shame about the apathy on this forum. I am using Carvoeiro Village Facebook page now as very active.
Carvoeiro was quite lively over New Year, maybe helped by having the fireworks. We went to Casa Algarvia, Chefs Kitchen, Earth Cafe, Cafe Fino and Villa Medici and a number of bars on NYE including Cheers and plenty of others also open. Will return ne t year and the weather was so good we were on the beach many days!
ceh
CVO Master
CVO Master

Post by ceh »

I'm interested to read both posts - for many years we've to cvo between Christmas and NY for a week or 10 days but it was very quiet last year, with some of our ususual haunts being closed, so moved the trip to January this year. In the event we cancelled as I wasn't well and the weather wasn't forecast to be great whereas we've always had good weather over the NY. We usually end up in Lagoa these days and I'm also now using Facebook.Maybe we should revert to Christmas/NY for the end of 2020!