Bar/Restaurant opportunity

roy4eyes
CVO Master
CVO Master

Bar/Restaurant opportunity

Post by roy4eyes »

I have a client looking for person(s) to operate an existing local restaurant to which he is proposing to add a lawn bowling green (the fastest growing sport in the Algarve) to promote 12 months a year trade compared to the usual seasonal trade.
Terms are very flexible and negotiable ranging from outright purchase with interest free loan through salaried position, percentage turnover rental or fixed rental.
Snack meals/ bar daytime with full restaurant operation in the evenings.
If you, or friends, are interested please reply with full C.V. to my e-mail:- roy4eyes@yahoo.co.uk.
Lesley Jean
CVO Legend
CVO Legend

Re: Bar/Restaurant opportunity

Post by Lesley Jean »

I think "campos" might be interested in this, see his post in General Carvoeiro......
emilyandkane949
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by emilyandkane949 »

Hi, 19 and 21 year old, male and female. looking for bar work in the Carvoeiro area, from england and wanting to experience more. hard working, friendly and willing to learn. Have many years of experience and can e-mail cv's. Hope to hear from you soon.
katypower91
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by katypower91 »

19 and 20 year old female students from Manchester looking for full-time work in bar/restaurant in Carvoeiro. Able to start May/June for the summer season. We have our own accommodation organised and one of us can speak French, Spanish and Portuguese. We are friendly, hard-working and ready to throw ourselves into Portuguese culture. Would very much appreciate any feedback you could give us regarding our enquiry.
sarah76
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Post by sarah76 »

Hi, Could you please inform me if this position is still available? I live in Carvoeiro and have many years experience in hospitality ranging from leisure complex's, events centres to bars (at managerial level). Please contact me via email or on 910336105. Many thanks, Sarah.