Colina Verde

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/colinavillage.gif
mahogany5770
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Colina Verde

Post by mahogany5770 »

Colina Village and Colina Verde are they the same place, if not can someone tell me if they have stayed in in Colina Verde please and what's it like?

Post by Guest »

colina verde and colina village are two different places.
colina verde is a brand new development in the centre of carvoeiro. There are two parts to it, apartments on the main road out of carvoeiro and townhouse type apartments just off main road and up hill beside Monte Dourado . Both are very central for town centre ie.about 5 min walk to centre and beach. Pool not available for use yet as still being finished but apartments are spacious and finished to a very high standard.

hope this helps

carolyn
mahogany5770
CVO Newbie
CVO Newbie

Colina Verde

Post by mahogany5770 »

Thank you for your reply Carolyn. Do you think the pool will be ready by August, as I'm thinking of renting an apartment there but if it's one thing my son needs on holiday is a pool.
carolynb
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by carolynb »

I hope so.!!!
I own one of the town house style apartments and will be coming out in July with my own two children who like yours really need a pool to keep them entertained. I am not long back and the pool is actually completed and full of water however the builders are still working on the surrounding area of the pool ie still to put whatever finish like tiles etc and are still working on what looks like shower/ toilet facilities. It doesn't look like it should be too long until finished however you never know!!
I will be going back out in a couple of weeks (beginning May)and will definately be trying to get an answer or better idea of when they expect it to be finished as to be honest I am hoping to start renting out myself but would prefer to wait until pool are is ready. Perhaps if you ask who you were intending to rent from they might have managed to get some more information than me.
Certainly the fact that the builders are still working on pool area does not detract from apartments as the pool area is seperate from apartments and everything else round about is finished off. The apartments are lovely and the location to the town I find is a real bonus as you don't have to drive everywhere and it is only a 5 min walk to beach and town centre.
I'll let you know what i find out when I get back or if anyone else has any info to help you decide sooner?? :?:
regards
Carolyn
mahogany

Colina Verde

Post by mahogany »

Once again thank you Carolyn. If you are going to be renting your apartment out perhaps you can let me have your details, I'm just looking for a 2 bedroom apartment for myself, husband and 11 yr old son. We have already booked our flights from 20th August for 2 weeks.

Chez