Colina da Lapa

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/colinavillage.gif
dyosllivan@hotmail.com

Colina da Lapa

Post by dyosllivan@hotmail.com »

Please can anyone tell me the whereabouts of the Colina da Lapa. Are they a part of the Colina Village.

Post by Guest »

No they are completly different complexes.

Colina Village and Colina Da Lapa

Post by Guest »

The Colina Da Lapa is by far the more superior holiday stay, it has brilliant apartments and friendly staff although both are quite a walk into the village but worth it.
Karen & Ashley

Colina da Lapa

Post by Karen & Ashley »

We stayed there May 2003 at the start of the season with our daughter who was almost 4. It is the most exceptional place we have ever stayed, the staff are welcoming and friendly, the resort is A1 and the facilities are excellent. It is not overcrowded or overbearing. We have travelled extenstively throughout the world and can honestly say we both cried when we had to come back to England. I've never felt like this about any holiday yet. We are now planning our second visit this year.
dramaqueen
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by dramaqueen »

We stayed May 2004 and as the post above explains it is an excellent site. Accomodation is the best we've ever had. We would like to go agin this year but we've left it a little late and there is no room at Colina Da Lapa. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. The weather was pure blue skies for the full fortnight we were there. Our best holiday yet!
Look on the holiday review websites - it will give you much more detail
angela kelsall

Post by angela kelsall »

I am travelling to Carvoeiro on the 7 th July 2005 for 9 nights. I would appreciate if you can reccommend any apartments of a very high standard which will accommodate 2 adults & 1 child.

I would apprecite if you could attach websites were I could book or view your reccommendations

kind regards

Angela