Site Admin

Comments posted between 28-05-2000 and 03-12-2002

Post by Steen Jakobsen »

Date:
19-10-02
Time:
22:46:08
Comments
Hi Lianne,(Colina da Lapa) Ex- entertainment rep/ broken foot. If you read this I tried to e-mail using the address you gave but it was sent back to me!! Please contact me at caulfield@worldonline.co.uk As Jaimie is due home in 2 weeks time it would be good if we could set something up before she comes home and perhaps meet up for a drink. My kids can't wait to see her again, we have been texting each other and will text her again this week. Please reply ASAP. Sarah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
16-10-02
Time:
20:07:18
Comments
god this board is very quiet lately i see!well id just like to say that colina village is great-very relaxing place to go on holidays but if its a nite life your after maybe not!otherwise the appartments themselves are very comfortable(huge too)kat-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
09-10-02
Time:
16:05:17
Comments
hiya its lianne so glad you had a good time at colina cant wait till jaimie gets back not too long now till were reunited.im so pleased you liked are faviourte party song hope you joined in. if you have any more gossip email me on lianne.castree@o2.co.uk

love lianne xxx

Date:
03-10-02
Time:
20:03:15
Comments
Lianne - I forgot to mention that Jaimie spoke about you often and told us what a double act you both were, her foot it nearly healed but she still cannot play football, and she is coming home in 4 weeks time and all she's worried about is flying on her own as she doesn't have you there to hold her hand. If you would like more info please e-mail me caulfield@worldonline.co.uk

Date:
03-10-02
Time:
19:59:46
Comments
Hi Lianne, we have just got back from the Colina da Lapa today and can tell you Jaimie is doing great!! As she is from our home town we got on like a house on fire and kept us totally amused (especially meow-meow-pussy-pussy) the dad's thought that was great and Jaimie has now been voted 'rear of the year'. We had an excellent 2 weeks there and all the Cosmos staff Selina, Steve and of course Jaimie made our holiday. The bar staff were also excellent Victor, Nelson and Roberto kept us amused and well watered. If you every want a totally relaxing holiday then this is the place to go - but don't forget Colina da Lapa and Colina Village are 2 different places. And we all vote Colina da Lapa the winner - it is the best!!

Date:
23-09-02
Time:
17:52:56
Comments
hi anyone going to colina da lapa give jaimie the entertainer my love. we both used to work there but i broke my ankle and got sent home.and make sure you join in everything i wouldn't want her slacking!!!!!! love lianne

Date:
12-09-02
Time:
10:34:28
Comments
recently stayed at colina village from the 21/8/02-5/9/02 had a great two weeks weather was hot and the apartment was spacious. although carvoreio town is horrible its on a steep hill and has narrow pavements. colina village is a good place to go to if you are after a relaxing holiday in the sun. i would like to say a big hello to the best barman ever louie hes a great laugh! from lee

Date:
10-09-02
Time:
15:27:24
Comments
We have just come back from a week in Colina Village, had a really good time and the weather was great...would just like to tell Maria though that I think Joao makes a bit of a habit of making the female guests feel very welcome. I certainly got to know him pretty well if you know what I mean. He's gorgeous and fun and good to talk to but you definitely don't want to go falling in love with him!!

Date:
12-08-02
Time:
22:29:17
Comments
have been to colina da lapa apartments in july 2002 for 2 weeks.lovely clean and spacious villas with all mod cons. lovely pool area and plenty of sunbeds. there is also a well operated kids club and small playground. only drawbacks are the entertainment in the evening is non existant and adult activities e.g waterpolo etc are not well organised.need car or can hire taxi to go into local town. the courtesy bus is a bit hit and miss.

Date:
28-07-02
Time:
19:23:48
Comments
If your going to the Colina Restaurant, the say a big hello to Nuno, Luis, Joao (the Morrocan), Miguel and give Joao (the good looking one) a big kiss from me please.

Maria

Date:
28-07-02
Time:
19:08:18
Comments
I visited Colina Village with my family for 2 weeks on 23/5/02 to 6/6/02. I loved every minute there. I have just re visited on 18/7/02 to 21/7/02 and and hoping to come back again very soon. Everybody makes you feel welcome especially Nuno at the Restaurant, Luis at the Bar and the one man who I hae completely fallen in love with Joao!!!! Can't wait to see you all again in September.

Maria

Date:
21-07-02
Time:
21:57:32
Comments
Just returned from 2 weeks at Colina Village. Lovely spacious apartment, very clean, good views. Whole complex clean and pleasant. Good pools, restaurant and bar. Nearest supermarket (Intermarche) about 1 mile away, a bit too hot to walk! Free mini bus 3 times daily into Carvoerio, but car necessary to explore area properly. All in all, excellent holiday.

Date:
14-07-02
Time:
13:46:51
Comments
Colina De Lapa Apartments (Cosmos) Info. needed please. We are going to these apartments in August and have read different views on entertainment, kids clubs and the restaurant. Our children are 7 years and 18 months old. I think alot of the comments I have read are from the beginning of the season or from last year. Has anyone recently been? If so, I would really appreciate some good advice/comments please. Also, the cots that are supplied - are they o.k. or would you advise us to take a travel cot? Thanks very much.

Date:
06-06-02
Time:
22:49:40
Comments
Sarah Colina Village and Colina da Lapa are not the same place (but I believe owned by the same bloke). See my comments on main message board - feel free to email me. You do need a car. Carvoeiro is not walkable. Nicola

Date:
05-06-02
Time:
18:21:27
Comments
Re: Colina Village Apartments,

2.2 family, kidz age 8 and 5

Just returned from the above on a half board basis, 25-05-02 - 01-06-02 even though they are geared up for self catering. At first they did not deal with the half board food supply too well,stating we had a choice of only 2 dishes, however after day 2 without complant, they turned the service around and we were offered virtualy anything on the menu plus accomadating meals for the kidz.

Every thing else was very good Accomadation: very good, clean and very big Location: very good 1 hour or so from the Airport Food: good at complex, better in the towns and villages (your choice) Transportation: Free taxi service to town: very good however hire car recomended Swimming Pools : three, one indoor which was just closing as the weather was hotting up People: very good, very friendly Excursions to do: Praia da Rocha.nice beach, good shops and food Blue boat trip booked with first choice and stop off at private beach with food included, other boat trips do not leave the boat, all done on board Krazy world, kidz zoo, fairground, food and swimming pools all rolled in one, the road to this place does need work! Jeep safari, what more can I say this is a must! the kidz loved it all

look our for

kidz play area on complex still under going work 1 swing unit, 1 slide and a see saw (did'nt need it though)

leaving day, out at 11am euro 65.00 for extra stay in apartment for the hours before your transport arrives for the airport (we just kicked around the pool area)

all in all

go for it

cos its well worth it

The Bailey Family

Date:
01-06-02
Time:
20:06:36
Comments
For more information about Colina Village, please take a look at the web site: http://www.colinaresorts.8k.com

Thank you

Colina Village

Date:
01-06-02
Time:
18:34:36
Comments
Us and another family with children of various ages are going to the Colina De Lapa holiday village in September. Can anyone tell me 1. If this is the same village? 2. Do we need to hire a car or is the village within a walkable distance? 3.Is the water park worth a visit and if so is it expensive? Many thanks Sarah.

Date:
27-05-02
Time:
17:19:08
Comments
We are going to Colina Village on 08.06.02 travelling with two young children (3 and 19 months). Anyone else going at this time with young children?

Date:
20-05-02
Time:
00:59:01
Comments
I have just come back From Colina Village Today (19th May 2002) and have spent a week there. If you have the opportunity to stay there, then do so, it is fantastic! Well worth the money and I will be returning. The night life isn't fantastic there but a cheap taxi will take you into the main towns.

From Robert Bagshaw & John McNeilly

Date:
08-05-02
Time:
14:02:43
Comments
im coming to colina village in august 17 for 2 weeks

Date:
20-04-02
Time:
18:02:54
Comments
WE HAD A GREAT TIME AT COLINA VILLAGE IN EARLY MAY 2001, THE WEATHER WAS A BIT UNSETTLED BUT APART FROM THAT GREAT,WE HAVE BOOKED UP AGAIN IN JULY THIS YEAR AND ARE VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. SPECIAL THANKS TO NUNO FOR HIS FRESH FISH!!

IAN, SARAH, SOPHIE, AND CHARLOTTE, ALLSOBROOK

Date:
13-04-02
Time:
15:31:35
Comments
Have just booked to go to Colina Village last two weeks in May - any info regarding kids clubs (travelling with my 3 yr old!), good restaurants/bars and what the weather (daytime & evening) is likely to be like?

Thank you! Susie

Date:
10-04-02
Time:
20:39:41
Comments
Has anyone been to Colina de lapa apts(Cosmos), we are taking are 2 young children in July, any coments would be greatley appreciated : ferrisare@breathemail.net

Date:
17-03-02
Time:
19:52:20
Comments
Valerie, we stayed at Colina da Lapa October 2001. Second time we had visited the resort of Carvoeiro. Apartments/villas were fantastic. Need a car to get around. Bar & restaurant very poor in comparison with accomodation. Found that we needed to eat out in village about 10 minutes in car. Childrens club just didn't happen, Cosmos rep left during our stay. Having arrived after 10pm, couldn't get food or drink until next day. You choose!!

Date:
14-03-02
Time:
14:58:06
Comments
Does anyone know any details on the Colina da lapa apartments. We have just been offered these apts as alternative accommodation and would like to know if they are anywhere near Colina Village and how far they are from the village itself. Valerie 14/3/02

Date:
10-03-02
Time:
14:38:06
Comments
my mum has booked up to go to colina village in august 2002 i was just wondering how hot it is in august

Date:
03-01-02
Time:
23:00:11
Comments
If anybody are looking for more information about Colina Village, please take a look at the web site: http://www.colinaresorts.8k.com or http://colinaresorts.freeyellow.com

Thank you

Colina Village

Date:
03-01-02
Time:
22:58:04
Comments
we worked at colina village in summer 2000.Sharon -first choice kids rep and Andy- gorgeous barman!!!We loved Colina loads.Ilda the waitress was lovely and we would like to say Ola to Elsa, Nuno ,Nelson and Jose-Joao. They are the BEST TEAM Thank You

Date:
04-12-01
Time:
17:10:59
Comments
well for anyone who wants to know about colina village i can sum it up for you in one word brilliant and if you dont think so there must be something badly wrong with you. the staff are the best out of all the complexes very efficient helpfull and friendly. it is not the same complex as colina de lapa there are a few complexes with the prefix colina which are all owned by the same very rich man eg colin de lapa colina dos morous colina village. its a good idea to hire a car if staying there but they do have a courtesy bus service 3 times a day and taxis are cheap to bus station or main town. if your kids get bored thats your problem PLEASE NOTE FALCON FIRSTCHOICE THERE WILL BE NO KIDS CLUB THIS YEAR so save the moans and cancel your holiday if you dont like it. the restuarant is excellent once again the staff are excellent ok the minimarket is not the best but there are supermarkets in town - it doesnt say its a hyper market. the swimming pool is big and there are plenty of sunloungers and not too many germans although i like them as my sister is married to one i know alot of people dont. if you want to hire a car auto jardim has the best staff and best service so youve been told - there not the cheapest but there the best. the best beach is praia do carvalho do not miss it all the restaurants are superb i love portuguese food but again for those who expect food to be english or irish youll find what you want too although you are in a foreign country try oasis for ribs chef antonios for a special meal and happys for the best food in town especially kebabs and if you fancy good food and golf head to vale de milho. so thats all i have to say and believe me i know what i am talking about bye happy holidays - remember its up to you to make your holiday happy

Date:
27-11-01
Time:
23:03:41
Comments
we worked at colina village in summer 2000.Sharon -first choice kids rep and Andy- gorgeous barman!!!We loved Colina loads.Ilda the waitress was lovely and we would like to say Ola to Elsa, Nuno ,Nelsonand Jose-Joao

Date:
27-11-01
Time:
03:18:09
Comments
I am interested in staying at Colina Village in February, but so far have tried e-mailing them twice at colinavillage@clix.pt, and got no response. Today I tried to fax them at 351 282 342 650 and the number was not in service. Does anyone have any ideas about how I can reach them?

Gordon

Date:
26-11-01
Time:
00:55:33
Comments
Slight addition to my comments posted earlier this year, in which I wrote that my email address was zzz

My Email address has now changed to zzz in case anyone needs info on our time spent at Colina Village.

PS Sorry for the multiple posting of my comments (I am a bit to trigger happy)

Date:
19-11-01
Time:
22:10:58
Comments
We are thinking of going in July but the brochure says nothing about air conditioning - Can anyone tell me if there is air conditioning and if not if July is brutal at night?

Date:
20-10-01
Time:
17:09:16
Comments
My family and I have just returned from 2 brilliant weeks at Colina village and I must say the facilities there are first class, and the staff cannot do enough for you. If you are thinking of spending you hols’ there, you will have a hard time finding any major faults with Colina Village. However I will share a few observations we made whilst there, and if altered could further improve the already enjoyable experience.

Although the food is out of this world, the prices are little dear in the Colina restaurant and bar compared to restaurants in Carvoeiro, also there is no choice of beers only Grolch and we preferred the Super Bock sold in the bars in Carvoeiro itself.

The staff in the Colina restaurant namely ( Nuno, Vasco, Joao-Norte, Joao Loozeiro, Miguel and Alex) are always smiling and helpful, very attentive and wonderful with kids. As usual in any workplace though you always get one who lets the side down, and his name was Vieira we found him very surly, unfriendly, and has no idea of customer relations, so to enjoy your night out to its max, make sure one of the other waiters serve you at your table.

If you choose to try the Colina restaurant its well worth checking it out on Sunday night when a chap called Hojay is performing (very talented, entertaining and has a wonderful voice).

One other problem we found was the mini-market, it is very small and does not stock fresh milk etc’ for this you have to go to the Intermarche which is about 20mins walk (not so good coming back if you have loads of shopping)

Other than those few points it is a fabulous place to holiday and we would recommend it to anybody, email me if you want to know more. Happy Holidays and Hope everyone has as good a time as we did. Graham@gclark.freeserve.co.uk

Date:
05-10-01
Time:
18:50:27
Comments
how much of a percent of weman are reseptionists

Date:
18-09-01
Time:
23:25:14
Comments
PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME WHETHER THESE ARE THE SAME APARTMENTS AS THE COLINA DA LAPA APRTMNETS IN THE COSMOS BROCHURE. THANK YOU

Date:
15-09-01
Time:
16:31:55
Comments
hi! My name is Leon and im flying out from the UK Next week 22/09/01 for 2 weeks with my parents, wondering if there is any ppl aged around my age (16) that will be there @ the same time?! cheer's thanx alot!

my e-mail: uslot49@hotmail.com :-)

Date:
13-09-01
Time:
15:08:22
Comments
Going to Colina DE Lapa villas in the begining of October anyone have any good tips or weather conditions thanks

Date:
14-08-01
Time:
00:08:38
Comments
I don't have a comment just a plea. Would a kind employer be prepared to offer work to two shivering Brits who have just returned from their first holiday in your lovely country. We could provide good references. We are educated, honest and hard working.A couple of months doing anything honest would be considered. Darren and Julie can be contacted on e-mail dpjobson@aol.com

Date:
12-08-01
Time:
13:04:00
Comments
Why are all these idiots sending their message several times ? For most of them even one would be enough.

Beebee Rebozo from Manchester

Date:
29-07-01
Time:
18:48:06
Comments
Hi,

I am staying at The Colina Village for 2 weeks in October 2001, I have a two year old son and would like to know if there will be any childrens clubs etc he may take part in or if he too young or they are closed. Also if there is any entertainment on an evening in October. Many thanks for any help you can offer jamiewellsy@aol.com

Date:
21-07-01
Time:
23:27:38
Comments
i`m going to colina village for my honeymoon in october can anyone tell me what the prices for food and drink are and what the weather is normally like in october please e-mail me at matthew@rowdenm.fsnet.co.uk. thank you

Date:
21-07-01
Time:
23:21:19
Comments
hi i`m going to the colina village apartment on the 27th of october for my honeymoon i was wondering what the weather could possibly be like and what the prices of the food and drink is. If anyone could answer those questions for me please e-mail me on matthew@rowdenm.fsnet.co.uk. i would be very grateful for anyones response.

Date:
20-07-01
Time:
13:13:13
Comments
any information on where best to take kids (age11+2) for beaches, eating out and entertainment at night or day. what kind of prices should we expect to pay for 13 days car hire and the best place to hire from. what temp should we expect in october. any must see places. thanks for your time. we look forward to staying at the colina village in oct and hopefully seeing SOME sun this year. E-mail janette_webster@hotmail.com

Date:
15-07-01
Time:
00:11:58
Comments
14/07/01 We made our first family visit abroad during the last week in May 01. We thought Colina Village was wonderful. Situated just outside Carvoeiro, but only 20 minutes walk to this delightful fishing village with it's sandy beach, and 10 minutes walk to the Intermarché supermarket. Colina village is quiet,with beautifully landscaped gardens, clean spacious apartments with all you require for self catering, maid service every day, a Kids club catering for children upto age 12. The restaurant was very good and reasonablly priced with local musical entertainers most evenings. The pool bar was also open during the evening serving cocktails, both alcoholic and non alcoholic as well as the usual bar fayre.( Say hello to Vasco for us. He used to keep us entertained with his bottle juggling routine - eat your heart out Tom Cruise!) We all loved both pools and needed them after our days in the wonderful sunshine that we have seen very little of since we returned (one day the temperature reached 39 degrees celsius!) Car hire is best left until you arrive at Colina Village.Its cheaper. Both the reps and the reception offer car hire deals ( using different companies) both have the same '2 days free hire' deal ie: '5 days for the price of 3' or '7 days for the price of 5' etc. Both can also offer reduced rate tickets to the local attractions (Zoomarine is well worth a visit and very reasonably priced. The cost of food and drink on the site is not inflated just because you are a captive audience!!) We ate out most evenings in Carvoeiro. The food was good quality and reasonably priced. The 'Rack of Ribs' at 'The Oasis' was excellent! The locals are very friendly and I am ashamed to say, speak English far better than I could ever hope to speak Portuguese!! In answer to Terri's question (14/07/01), yes there is a courtesy mini bus that runs to Carvoeiro at 10 am and 2 pm returning at 5pm. Being a mini bus and the the driver wanting to stay within the law as far as loading is concerned, the bus will make the 10 minute trip several times until all the waiting passengers are transported to the village. If you hire a car ( which I would recommend, although there was one couple we met with 3 young children, the oldest being 11 years old, spent the whole of their 2 week holiday walking to everywhere the wanted to go) get out into the mountains, visit Slide and Splash (6 miles) visit Zoomarine and visit other beach resorts. For those of you who like shopping, there are large shopping areas in Portimao and there is 'Shopping Algarve' about 10 miles away on the road back towards Faro.

Hope you have a good a time as we did.

Robert, Julie, Sonja & James Morgan.

PS we enjoyed our time at Colina Village we are already booking up for 2 weeks in July 2002!

Date:
11-07-01
Time:
19:44:31
Comments
Hi we are visiting in September and would be grateful for information about - distance to beach, does the complex offer a bus service?,cost of car hire, cost of taxis locally and suitability of the complex for young children.

Thanks a lot

Terri oscar@turtontowers.freeserve.co.uk

Date:
09-07-01
Time:
17:10:35
Comments
could someone tell me if the colina village complex is the same site as colina de lapa advertised by cosmos, if so is there much entertainment for the kids,daytime, and adults in the evening on site thanks telal@btinternet.com

Date:
07-07-01
Time:
20:24:34
Comments
Hi all We are coming to Colina Village in August, were is the best place to hire a car? and what price should we pay for a med size car, any help please. Thank you My E-mail is kimburns144@hotmail.com

Date:
01-07-01
Time:
10:08:45
Comments
Can anyone tell me about car hire in Carvoeiro in late July? I would also like the e-mail address of Colina Village if possible. Thank you Brian Horner

Date:
12-06-01
Time:
03:26:13
Comments
Greetings from Canada! We have been at Colina Village Country Club for the last 4 years. Staying usually all months of February and March. The weather has always been great except for 2001 when we had more showers than the first three years combined. Still the weather is always warm, day time temperatures around 20C minnimum and nights not much lower than about 10C. During the days definately short pants and sandles. The people at colina village are all very friendly and helpful.At the reception there is Jose, Elsa, Nuno and Stanley. All ready to serve you. The cleanings ladies also very accommodating. The Grounds are well kept by a busy gardener. The outside swimmingpool is very large however during February and March we are preferring the inside pool. Can't wait to be at Colina Village next year again. It is our home away from home,one way to shorten our Canadian winter. Ate proximo ano. Fred & Dorothea, Canada

Date:
11-06-01
Time:
23:26:44
Comments
I WAS HOPING FOR A ITTLE MORE INFORMATION ON COLINA VILLAGE. E.G WILL THE KIDS GET BORED OR IS THERE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO DO? WHAT ABOUT THE FOOD ON SIGHT, AND ARE THERE ANY ACTIVITIES ETC.. MORE INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS SEE YOU SOON.

Date:
11-06-01
Time:
21:35:15
Comments
We are looking forward to visiting in October! Greg,Janette,Laura-11 and Georgia-2. would be grateful for any information on places to eat in the evening that don't mind kids going through terrible two's and safest beaches!! thanks.

Date:
29-05-01
Time:
04:56:18
Comments
am going to the village in 9 days time, so any usefull info would be appreciated as i am taking a 4year old and an 9 month old, so kids friendly places, car rentals, that sort of thing...............ttfn.........pete,justine,poppy and freddy

Date:
23-05-01
Time:
23:42:04
Comments
Just found this site we are coming tomorrow hope its a nice as you all say Harry Mandy Rox Cody Gary & Debbie

Date:
23-05-01
Time:
23:11:31
Comments
We are Due to visit 22nd Sep with Mother 70, baby 14, Months, Daughtr 12 and teenage son, so hopeing it is as nice as you all say

Graham&Hayley Graham.Clark@gclark.freeserve.co.uk

Date:
13-05-01
Time:
23:09:14
Comments
One of the very best!

Date:
09-05-01
Time:
00:01:15
Comments
VISITING COLINA VILLAGE WITH KIDS IN AUGUST. FIRST TIME ABROAD AS MUCH INFIRMATION AS POSSIBLE ON COLINA VILLAGE NEEDED THANKYOU;

Date:
08-05-01
Time:
23:57:57
Comments
TO JO AND PETER THANKS OR THE INFO ON ENTERTAINMENT. WE ARE GOING WITH KIDS THIS AUGUST ANYHING ELSE YOU COULD TELL US WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. SHARON DES AND KIDS.

Date:
06-05-01
Time:
11:49:40
Comments
We had a wonderful time at Colina Village in August 1999. Evening entertainment on site was a Saturday evening barbecue & guests limbo dancing competition, good fun! For the children the First Choice Rep organised an early evening disco one night a week and videos another. In Carvoiero itself in the evenings there is usually a singer or group playing on the "bandstand" on the beach. Colina Village is a great place for families - we are going back this August - might see you there Jo & Peter!

Julie, Eric, Simon, Carly & Lucy

Date:
18-03-01
Time:
21:07:14
Comments
WE ARE VISITING COLINA VILLAGE IN AUGUST WE HAVE READ THE COMMENTS HERE AND ARE QUITE PLEASED SO FAR, COULD ANY ONE TELL US ABOUT EVENING ENTERTAINMENT THERE THANKS.

Date:
10-03-01
Time:
13:49:37
Comments
We intend to visit Colina Village in summer. Can anyone tell us if there is any evening entertainment organised or not? Do hope so. Jo and Peter and kids

Date:
11-02-01
Time:
18:26:52
Comments
We went to Colina Village in June its a really nice place.Go on the jeep safari that was really good. Swimming pool great apartments supurb. We'll look forward to going back again. love Janice, David Helen and Ed.

Date:
12-10-00
Time:
11:07:46
Comments
From Anita, Terry, Ben & Jasmin

We had an absolutely wonderful time. We would definitely visit Colina Village again and again. We went at the beginning of September 2000, the weather was perfect not one drop of rain not any clouds in the sky. What made our stay even better was the warmth and helpfulness of all the staff and in particular Hilda who is worth her weight in gold. Thank you Hilda you are a lovely person.

Date:
02-09-00
Time:
16:12:02
Comments
I stayed at colina village apt# 18 at the end of July when packing I found items of sentimental value to a previous occupant if you know who and what I found please put message on site. We had great holiday and would go back there again v. large apts.

Date:
02-09-00
Time:
15:22:52
Comments
Just returned from Colina Village and had a lovely time.Hilda the waitress cannot do enough to help you and even opened mini market for us on arrival at 10 30pm.Apartments very nice with separate kitchen.Could do with more evening entertainment but a good place to stay with youny children.First Choice rep Francis very helpful and knowledgable of local areas.Best place to eat STONE STEAK or BUBBIS on Mount Carvoeiro.

Date:
01-09-00
Time:
00:21:22
Comments
Fred loved every moment.

Date:
17-08-00
Time:
04:18:22
Comments
It is not just a short walk . but it is indeed very possible. Enjoy

Date:
17-08-00
Time:
04:14:12
Comments
My wife and I spent four weeks at Colina Village iBrantford, On Canadan Feb. and March, Loved it want to return.Howard fr

Date:
03-07-00
Time:
15:46:51
Comments
Colina Village is a very relaxing complex. The Reseptionists are vey nice, the waiters a lovely especiclly Miguel and the First Choice Kids Rep are fabulos especiclly Amy!and the kids love them!

Date:
28-05-00
Time:
09:46:26
Comments
RE.Colina Village:well established evelopment.Nice, tidy and quiet as it is outside Carvoeiro.As for the weather, it normally is very pleasant, although it could turn out to be very hot or cloudy and wet. Anyway you can look in the Menu -- at WEATHER/FORECAST where it shows the average conditions for whole year. Enjoy your holiday.

Post by Guest »

Don't forget Colina Da Lapa and Colina Apartments are NOT the same
The Colina Da Lapa apartments are really spacious and have great facilities, but the night life is not too good although centered around the resaurant where the staff cannot do enough for you. The weekly football matches are great and the rep's do not lack enthusiasm. A great relaxing holiday, will go again as soon as we have save up the money. Try it you'll be pleased you have. :D :D :D :D