pool

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/Monte_C ... resort.jpg
chevaux
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

pool

Post by chevaux »

As I said in another topic, I am coming for the 1st time in the Monte Carvoeiro Clube. Last year one of my friend took my appartment for her holidays. It seems to be a very nice appartment but she said that the hotel is far away from the beach and almost on a "mountain". The problem was apparently the pool. Access to the pool was refused to her, someone telling her that the pool was reserved for the english people. Do you know if it is true or did she misunderstand something (she does not speak english at all - I apologize for my bad english too :? )
Thank you in advance for your answers
HampshireRich
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Re: pool

Post by HampshireRich »

I would imagine this was a misunderstanding - the pools at any of the Carvoeiro Clube facilities are available to all those who are resident there. Certainly not reserved for the English!
laserblazer
CVO Oracle
CVO Oracle

Post by laserblazer »

Maybe it's French horses they don't like. If they ask you chevaux, tell them you are Russian. :)
chevaux
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Post by chevaux »

Thank you so much... I was a bit afraid to go there and not beeing able to use the pool..
@laserblazer : I will certainly try to say I am Russian :P .. For being once on holiday in Egypt with russian, I know they are not really welcome anywhere :twisted: