Special Pre Christmas Offer

see map http://www.carvoeiro.com/images/Monte_C ... resort.jpg
Sylvia
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Special Pre Christmas Offer

Post by Sylvia »

Rental Periods: October 28th to December 24th, 2004

Prices per week: € 230,00 including all costs, maid service (3x weekly) and one way taxi transfer.

No special changeover day.

T-1-apartment (E118) next to common pool and within 5 minutes walk to Carvoeiro village.

Please find detailed description under the rental section (1 bed) of carvoeiro. com or www.tourist-online.de/115893
kteee

Post by kteee »

Sylvia, there is a facility to advertise special offer periods on the rental pages and we would be grateful if you could make use of this facility in future as it would block up all the pages on the forum if everyone advertised their property like this.

Thanks
Sylvia
CVO Regular
CVO Regular

Thanks Ktee

Post by Sylvia »

Hello Ktee,

thanks for the information. I'm informed about the 'last minute deals' section. I thought, that it was to early to advertise there and the programme can't take it. Please be so kind and let me know the earliest time, when to start advertisement like this.
PS: My apartment belongs to Monte Carvoeiro.
Which kind of information do you want to be posted under 'Monte Carvoeiro Resort' in future?

Best regards

Sylvia
kteee

Post by kteee »

It is possible to enter special offer rates for December already.

The sections for the different developments are an opportunity for people to discuss the facilities on each development, ask questions before they decide to book, or perhaps post their opinion after their stay.

If everyone who advertises their property also put posts on the forum we would be wading through pages of information - it is much better, for everyone, to keep all this information in one place.